Friday, April 3, 2009

Quarter 3 Self Assesment

Quarter 3 self assessment

What are you most proud of? What do you think are your strengths?

-I am most proud of the tessellations that I did. Those were my two highest grades for the quarter, and I actually felt like I knew half of what to do on the computer. My strengths in this class wouldn’t be much, because I really don’t know that much about photoshop.
What would you like to do better and/or focus upon for Quarter four?

-I would like to improve upon my skills with the drawing tools in photoshop and also just learning how to do little things like use the magic wand a little better that I don’t know.
How will you make this happen?

-I will ask more questions when I need some help, and be sure to care a little more, but with me being behind in all of my other classes I just didn’t have much time to work on art. Also I think that being here a little more next quarter would help with my quality of work and everything I just mentioned to.

No comments:

Post a Comment